Tuesday, February 22, 2011

I'm fed up

I'm fed up with poorly implemented, poorly tested, poorly understood software. I'm fed up with Best Buy and their laughable, so-called "technical expertise." I'm fed up with the miserable dreck that passes for most of what's on TV these days. I'm fed up with having to dodge bad drivers on the road or in parking lots, and I'm really fed up with that special category of idiot who partially blocks our driveway at home. I'm fed up with Big Content, Big Banks, the Telecoms, Oil Companies, and Drug Companies. I'm fed up with politics, and I'm fed up with our dysfunctional government. I'm fed up with the revolving door between government and industry. I'm fed up with people who take unfair advantage at every opportunity. I'm fed up with people who make excuses, shift blame, or otherwise dodge personal responsibility. I'm fed up with wasting my free time on Facebook.

Now I feel a little better, thanks.

No comments: